What is FUMAS360
Fumas360 is a fully integrated maintenance, planning, inventory and multicurrency accounting software system in the aviation industry that incorporates:
- Charter quotes – quick, all-inclusive trip quotation (aircraft costs, catering and crew expenses) for a specified itinerary for all the aircraft types in the system. Automatically imports and exports quote requests. Accommodates all the aircraft costs such as landing, handling and parking fees. Lists quotes for all aircraft, sorted by cost, showing margin for each.
- Flight Logs – tracks flight log entries, expenses, aircraft and crew records. Enables complete tracking of crew flight and duty times. Flight log posting updates aircraft and crew log books. Meets requirements for electronic recordkeeping.
- Crew scheduling – shows a list of only those qualified in the selected position for the specified type of aircraft. shows crew flights and duty times, days worked over a specified period.
- Calculations of fuel burn and distance
- Define maintenance requirements for specific aircraft type, including inspections, components, AD’S, and SB’S.
- Perform maintenance scheduling for each aircraft based on predefined maintenance schedules.
- Track of scheduled ,unscheduled maintenance and deferred maintenance.
- Reliability module which helps in tracking fleet performance and utilization.
- Job card tracking.
- Components tracking.
- Calculate engine oil consumption.
- Component and Defect analysis.
- Stocks module involves parts receiving, issuing, ordering , requisition and tracking of movements of all parts.